Customer Support Manager
Full time - Remote or On-premise
FleetRunnr is looking for a technology oriented customer support representative to aid our fast growing team.
Your goal would be to ensure that both old and new clients have a direct and instant communication channel to solve issues, assist in training and forward requests and bugs to the technical team.
The ideal candidate has a passion and understanding for SaaS softwares and implementation of such systems.
The importance of this role is having the right knowledge and expertise to suggest best practices to our partnered clients, overcome any implementation challenges as well as relaying the proper information to the technical associates.
- Assisting clients with support through chat and video calls
- Suggesting and improving how partnered businesses can fully benefit from using FleetRunnr
- Ensuring the information flow between the support and technical teams is clear
- Maintaining and updating data on CRM systems
- Collaborating with senior management to improve feedback structure for ticketing systems and feature requests
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience working with client relations in SaaS companies
- Adequate knowledge in using systems such as CRM, ticketing systems, G suite and more.
- Basic knowledge regarding APIs and integrations
- Work well under pressure and adhere to company vision and protocols
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- A creative mind with keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
FleetRunnr is the best logistics and delivery software designed for SMBs that manages everything from first mile to last mile. The enterprise-grade software is intuitive and easy-to-use, with a wide variety of features to help efficiently manage operations. To learn more, visit www.fleetrunnr.com.
FleetRunnr as a company is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workforce. Employment at FleetRunnr is based solely on a person’s qualifications directly related to professional competence. FleetRunnr does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org